Traveling is a perfect opportunity to strengthen the bonds of your love. But what if love hasn’t happened yet? I mean, we all have to get to know each other and summer is an impeccable time of the year to do so.
It happens when you meet a gorgeous date, and your relationships start to develop, but they are fresh and new. You want to impress your lady or gentleman, but you don’t want to mess up with a first together tour. Everything has to be romantic, but not too fancy, graceful, but not ancient, historical, but not boring. Egypt and Turkey seem fun but for family couples. A lazy lying on the beach won’t be so interesting and spicy, right? Going on a trip at the beginning of a relationship is a good idea. Even if you date an introvert.
So you hesitate to pick a perfect place to enchant a lover even more? Good. Here is our top-5 list of immaculate destinations for people, who are still relatively new to each other:
- Florence – an Italian city of love. Seems like Florence was made for passionate young couples. Flourishing streets, panoramic squares, restaurants, and traditional sightseeing will make your journey unforgettable and wonderfully romantic. Momentous Santa Maria del Fiore – third biggest cathedral in the world – will make fall in love with Italy forever.
- Nice – a resort city, situated on the Mediterranean coast of France – has to be included in this list. Not only it is simply gorgeous and romantic, but also has lots of places to visit. Walking along the Promenade des Anglais, Place Masséna and Place Garibaldi, an excursion to the observation deck of Castle Hill is a necessary minimum for travelers. And Phoenix Flower Park with its indescribable atmosphere can be visited for only 3 euros.
- Berlin – a place for extravagant romantics. Although Germany is rarely associated with something romantic, any tourist who came here must visit the Reichstag. Their infamous television tower opens an incredible sight of night Berlin. It’s the highest building in the country. For those, who would love to enjoy this panorama for a longer period of time, a bunch of restaurants will please your desires. Also, lovers will enjoy a walk along the boulevard Unter den Linden – the symbol of the German capital, or the neighborhood of Nicholas (Nikolaiviertel). Aquarium (AquaDom), the Berlin Zoo and many other attractions that make the city a terrific place for two reckless lovers.
- 4. Rome –a city, saturated with romance, the “capital of fountains”. Some of the memorable sights in Rome are the Trevi Fountain at night, the Aventine Hill and the Savello Park (orange garden). In this absolutely stunning park, a lot of wedding celebrations take place. The excursion program includes a visit to the Colosseum – a grandiose monument of Roman architecture.
- A sensual and passionate holiday in Belgian Bruges will be included into your memorable events album. This magnificent medieval city is called the “North Venice”. You can book a boat trip and spend a date on the water. Also, you can bring your newfound treasure to the lake of Love, where beautiful swans swim. The legend says: if two people swear to love each other on a bridge near the lake, they will always be together. You can also visit the observation deck of the Belford Tower.